We’re currently seeking a Car and Van Ferry Driver Cat B to drive and occasionally clean rental and lease vehicles. Starting 0800 Monday to Friday you will collect and deliver vehicles to and from rental and lease customers. No hitching is required if the delivery is one way you will be accompanied by a colleague in another vehicle. This is a customer facing role so you must be smart, presentable, and enjoy giving excellent customer service.
Responsibilities of Van and Car Ferry Driver
* Reliably start on time
* carry out detailed vehicle walk round and inspection checks
* accurately and promptly complete vehicle inspection reports
* safely drive cars and vans to and from customer addresses
* Navigate confidently and follow agreed routes
* Confidently and politely explain vehicle features to customers
Requirements of the Van and Car Ferry Driver
* Van Cat B license with no more than 6 endorsement points
* You must be smart and clean in appearance
* You need to be able to communicate clearly in English with customers and the depot
* Ideally you should have demonstrable commercial van experience
Pay & Benefits of the Van and Car Ferry Driver
* Guaranteed 8 hour day
* Regular work
* PAYE Pay £8.21 per hour
Why Driver Hire?
Driver Hire is the UK’s largest specialist logistics recruiter. We care about our Drivers and will always go above and beyond to match candidates to positions that suit them. Our office team are approachable and welcome all Drivers for a coffee and career discussions which may explain why when surveyed 94% of Driver Hire Candidates said they were proud to work for Driver Hire and 80% of them would recommend us to a friend.
If you would like to be considered for the Van and Car Ferry Driver role please apply online or for more information please call us today
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.