We are currently recruiting on behalf of our globally successful car manufacturing client. Electronic / Software Test Technicians are required to join a leading Research and Development Team. Based close to Milton Keynes / Bedford you will be working within a dedicated team of vehicle development technicians and engineers on an ongoing contract basis.
Within this role you will be required to follow a series of agreed testing processes for various In-Car Audio units (Radios), Bluetooth Phone Systems Telematic and navigation equipment, across a wide range of passenger cars.
We are looking for individuals who can offer their experience gained bench testing electronic equipment, such as vehicle telematic systems, software testing, navigation units, mobile phones etc.
The ideal person will:
• Have an interested in electronics and software
• Have a passion/interest in the development of cars / light commercial vehicles
• Hold a full driving licence (or current learning to drive)
• Competent user of MS Office products including Word, Outlook and Excel
• Self-motivating and self-managing.
• Pro-active with a positive energetic personality and flexible regarding working practice and working hours
From time to time you may be required you to travel to other sites within the UK and on occasion, overseas. You may be required to work overtime, sometimes at short notice and at weekends.
Your working hours will be Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 17:00, Friday 08:00 - 13:20 amounting to a 39 hour week, overtime is paid at time-and-a-half.
** PLEASE NOTE ** To meet with current legislation, right to work checks will be carried out to ensure candidates are able to work within the UK. Regretfully, we are unable to support technicians that require sponsorship or hold a Tier 2 Visa
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.