Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Required in Cwmbran.
Salary: Up to £19,000 Basic, OTE £23,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Technician / Motor Mechanic for Franchise Approved Car Dealership - Cwmbran
Our client, a Franchise Approved Car Dealership in the Cwmbran area, is currently looking to hire a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic for their busy Service Department!
TECHNICIAN JOB SPECIFICATION:
Reporting to the Workshop Controller and working as part of a large team, your key responsibilities will include:
- Complete all service work and defined maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency within manufacturers time schedules
- Supply a professional performance in all aspects of work activities to make an essential contribution to the value and retention of customers
- Supporting colleagues in the workshop with any technical issues and innovations
- Carry out comprehensive diagnosis and repairs of malfunctions
- Ensure that all our client’s policies and procedures applicable to your area of responsibility are adhered to at all times.
- Document the results of diagnosis/repairs/service/safety inspections.
- If an MOT Tester, carry out MOT tests on customer’s vehicles as well as any associated repair work.
You will need to be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician / Mechanic to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent as a minimum and ideally hold some practical experienced beyond your qualifications. You will need to be a committed individual and a good team player. You must be able to produce a high quality of work in a busy franchise approved car dealer environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you. Candidates with an active MOT Smart Card would be advantageous but it is non-essential. A full UK driving license with minimal points is essential.
For your hard work our client is offering:
- Starting salary up between £18,500-19,000 per annum pending experience and whether you’re an MOT Tester.
- Performance related bonus scheme of up to £2,000-4,000 per annum.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at time and a half.
- 22 days holiday allowance plus bank holidays.
- Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training.
- Workplace pension scheme.
The hours worked are 8:30AM-5:00PM Monday to Friday with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8:00AM-12:00PM (Saturdays are classed as overtime).
If this Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Cwmbran please contact Josh Buck today!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.
To apply for this vacancy please send your CV to Josh Buck quoting J81465, Car Technician, Cwmbran.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook: https://(url removed)/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on (Apply online only) if you wish to discuss this copyright
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.