Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Required in Preston.
Salary: Up to £24,000 Basic, OTE £30,000 Per Annum
Term: Full Time, Permanent
Motor Trade Jobs / Automotive Vacancies: Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Required For Franchise Main Dealer - Technician Jobs Preston
Our client, a reputable Main Car Dealer, is looking for a fully qualified Vehicle Technician / Motor Mechanic to join their established site in Preston.
The successful candidate will be fully skilled in all aspects of servicing and Vehicle Repairs and you will be required to carry out scheduled Vehicle Services and Repairs. This will involve resolving both routine and non-routine faults either in the Automotive Workshop or during road tests.
• Maintenance Vehicle Technician, servicing vehicles and carrying out appropriate fixes
• Road testing of vehicles
• To carry out all work effectively and within the advised repair times
• To accurately record all details on the relevant job cards
• Ensure all work is carried out to a high standard
• To maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times
• To maintain and update your individual experience, skills and knowledge through training programmes
Skills & Experience
• Main Car Dealer experience is preferred - independent will be considered
• Exceptional standards of work quality
• Competent with latest technology in a challenging Motor trade environment
• Full UK driving licence is essential
In return, our client is offering a competitive package which increases as you go through the brand qualifications.
If this Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in Preston, please contact Jamie Fisher at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.
To apply please send your CV to Jamie Fisher quoting J80378, Technician, Preston.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Continue your job search on Facebook : https://(url removed)/MotorTradeJobs
Perfect Placement UK Ltd is an employment agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973 (and amendments).
Copyright © Perfect Placement UK Limited 2018.
The reproduction, transmission or other use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Perfect Placement UK Limited’s prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.
Please contact our office on (Apply online only) if you wish to discuss this copyright
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.