VEHICLE TECHNICIAN - SALARY UP TO £27,000 - CRAWLEY
Our client are an established & very successful dealership with modern workshops & have grown significantly in the past few years.
Due to a recent success they are looking for an experienced and qualified Vehicle Technician.
If you are looking for a fresh challenge where hard work is recognised & rewarded, then this could be the role for you!
Salary up to £27,000 DOE
Working hours are Monday - Friday, 8.30am - 6.00pm.
1 in 2 Saturdays 9.00am - 4.00pm
Role & Responsibilities:
• Completing Job cards & meeting deadlines.
• Ensure all work is performed accurately & efficiently.
• Using the latest diagnostic equipment.
• Maintaining communication with the relevant people regarding progress.
• Working within the company health & safety guidelines.
The Ideal Person:
• You will have a relevant NVQ qualification.
• You will have experience in vehicle maintenance.
• You will take pride in your work.
• You will have a UK driving Licence.
This is a truly great opportunity and the successful candidate will receive a very competitive salary package, ongoing training & additional benefits
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW
Get Staff acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers.
Please note that if you have not been contacted within 7 days, your application for this position has been unsuccessful
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.