Vehicle Technician – Highly Successful Car Dealers
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 Basic + OTE £37,000 + Ongoing Training
Location: West London/Middlesex
My Client is going from strength to strength and now boasts over 10 dealerships throughout London and the Home Counties. The business is one of the top respected and ascending dealer groups in the motor industry. Due to this growth they are now seeking a fully qualified Vehicle Technician. You must have either City and Guilds or NVQ level 3 qualifications in vehicle service and repair and be a fully qualified Car Technician with at least a year’s recent experience post qualifying and have good service experience as you will be replacing a lot of major components, dealing with engine strip downs and gearbox overhauls. The ideal Technician must have a proven track record within a recognised dealership or franchise.
As a Technician you will be responsible to carry out service, diagnostic and repair work efficiently and competently to the company standards in order to achieve customer satisfaction. The job will focus particularly on the accurate prognosis and first time repair of faults in mechanical and electronic systems of vehicles.Job Responsibilities include:
- Carrying out motor vehicle servicing and repairs to approved standards as well as delivering unbeatable customer service every time.
- Carry out diagnosis and undertaking a wide range of servicing and repair work on customer vehicles
- Work as part of a successful team to deliver excellence in customer service
- Ensuring effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient, economic and safe servicing and repair of customer vehicles.
- Building and long lasting and effective working relationships with customers and colleagues.
- Actively supporting company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information.
- Analysing work orders carefully to understand a vehicle's condition, the accuracy of the diagnosis, and what work has been agreed to.
Key Experience and Skills:
- Must have a minimum level 3 NVQ in Vehicle repair and Maintenance.
- A strong understanding of automotive systems and functionalities is essential
- The ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service
- Demonstrates an honest and diligent approach to work.
- Has a flexible approach to time-keeping when completing jobs in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details.
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence
This is a great chance to work within a very successful motor dealership.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK. Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Contact: Scott at Mai Day Recruitment Services today!
Email: scott@maidayrecruit .(url removed)
Telephone Number: (Apply online only)
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.