We are currently recruiting for a fully qualified Motor Vehicle Technician / Mechanic for our main dealer client in Gloucester.
Vehicle Technician- About the Role:
* This role will include all levels of technical works; from servicing to major engine work to diagnostic.
* You must be able to complete work to dealer standards, adhere to manufacturer procedures and processes, become part of a team and mainly bring a high attention to detail.
* The right individual must be confident and professional in their approach while being someone who can be efficient and always first time fix.
* The position is with a reputable and busy main dealership who are looking for an addition to their team who operate in a busy and vibrant Workshop.
* For this role you need to be Fully Qualified- NVQ Level 3
* have a strong background within the workshop
* have a good knowledge of the dealership procedures
* whilst not critical for the role, a Current MOT Licence would help your case.
* Competitive salary up to £25k basic plus generous bonus scheme
* Working hours Monday – Friday and every other Saturday
* Fantastic working environment
* Manufacturer training
* Childcare Vouchers
* Other range of benefits
Sector: Automotive, Motor Trade
Full Time, Permanent
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.