Vehicle Technician/ Car Mechanic/ MOT Tester - Derby
Salary: Competitive - £9 - £10 per hour depending on experience
Our Client is an auto centre providing a complete car service for different makes and models. Their service offer includes MOTs, general repair work, diagnostics, car servicing and air conditioning for both privately owned and fleet managed cars.
They are seeking to employ a Vehicle Technician/ Car Mechanic with MOT testing competencies.
Role & Key Job Requirements
The successful candidate must be fully qualified to at least NVQ Level 3with a proven track record of quality workmanship. They must have;
- All round experience of MOTs, repairs, servicing, diagnostics and clutches
- Ability to rectify mechanical and electrical faults from diagnoses to completion
- Ability to carry out health checks, log and explain diagnoses to customers in a professional manner
- Ability to work in a busy environment and work as a team player
- Tyre changing and welding will be an added advantage
The successful candidate must be friendly, reliable, punctual and a team player
Qualifications and Experience
Candidates applying will ideally:
- Be fully qualified to at least NVQ Level 3
- Have 3 years minimum experience
- Hold a current MOT Tester competence
- Hold a valid clean Full UK Driving License
This is a full time job and competitive salary of £9 - £10 per hour depending on experience is on offer.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.