Warranty Administrator required for our Automotive Client based in Kingston Upon Thames.
Our Client is a Prestige Dealership and they are currently seeking a Warranty Administrator to join their team.
For your hard work as a Warranty Administrator our client is offering a salary of up to £33,000 Basic with OTE £37,000
Hours of work for this Warranty Administrator role are M-F 8.30am-6pm with 1in4 Saturday Mornings (EOM requirement)Responsibilities of a Warranty Administrator for our Client:
The ideal Warranty Administrator will
- Producing claims for work covered by Warranty by submission to the manufacturer
- Maintaining strong working relationships with Customers, Dealerships and Manufacturers
- Following up on warranty issues
- Answering Warranty related queries
- To complete daily / weekly workshop figures as required
- Prepare and maintain the customer service files
- Handle customers and provide a typing service to the department
- Have a previous working experience within a Warranty Administrator role
- Experience of DMS
- Strong Warranty Administration background, or have worked within service administration / workshop control
- Good organisational and communication skills
- An eye for detail
To apply for this Warranty Administrator position, please forward your CV to Liam Buffenbarger quoting the job reference number or call our office for a chat about this position.
© Perfect Placement UK Ltd – See our website for details