Mitsubishi cars and pick-ups are imported and distributed in the UK by The Colt Car Company Limited - a business established in 1974 specifically for this purpose.
We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mitsubishi Corporation Japan and we operate from our prestigious Headquarters in the historic Cotswold market town of Cirencester, Gloucestershire.
We directly employ around 230 permanent staff at our Headquarters and many more people throughout the UK at our comprehensive network of franchised Mitsubishi Motors dealerships.
We are looking for a Warranty Claims Processor to ensure the correct processing of all warranty claims in order to maximise the level of reimbursement received by The Colt Car Company.
Main Responsibilities Include:
- To provide warranty support, administrative and technical, to the dealer network
- To operate and ensure compliance at all times with JSOX policies and procedures
- Process and route all warranty claims to the correct supplier / source
- Process all returned and rejected claims from the factory within the stipulated time scales
- To validate claims that require prior work approval and ensure claims are only accepted within factory / CCC guidelines
- To handle manually processed claims within the shortest possible timescale
- Assist with recall campaigns as and when necessary
- To provide support to Technical Material Analysis programmes and ensure the return of all displaced parts to the correct vendor
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of Mitsubishi Motors Europe and CCC warranty policies and procedures
- Assist with ad hoc invoicing of duplicate service books and extended warranty programme policies
- Assist in the preparation of Warranty Analysis Programme and Mitsubishi Service Plan audit data
- Assist and where possible resolve dealer Mitsubishi Service Plan queries
- Assist in the preparation of warranty claims trends analysis
- Ensure that all relevant warranty and technical newsletters are regularly reviewed and the contents acted upon during claims processing
- To promote the interest of CCC at all times and attend promotions/exhibitions and special events when required
- Good GCSE/equivalent level of education
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
- Good team player
- Good administrative skills
- Well organised
- Willingness to learn
- Good communication skills
- Process driven, reliable and trustworthy
- Motor industry enthusiasm
- Motor Vehicle Apprenticeship/equivalent
- Manufacturers Technical training courses
- NVQ Level 3/equivalent in Motor Vehicles and Engineering
- BTEC/equivalent Motor Vehicle Certificate
- After Sales role in a dealership with clerical responsibilities, ideally a warranty role
Previous customer facing experience (i.e. Service Receptionist)
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.