This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading car manufacturer to support their web analytics function. Offered on a 12-24 month contract basis this role requires a detailed knowledge of google 360 alongside the ability to draw meaningful insights from raw data. This role is designed to increase the commercial performance of digital marketing activity, generate new data intelligence to drive strategic direction and to identify key digital KPI’s.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Working to increase the number of leads generates by websites by using web analytics to define and audit user journey improvements.
- Managing online performance tracking tools.
- End to end monitoring of leads ensuring none are lost in the digital journey.
- Providing senior management with reporting and insight on digital performance.
- Identifying and implementing improvements in systems, process, tagging and reporting to increase the return on investment.
Skills & experience required:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Dedicated web analytics experience with the ability to take raw data and turn it into meaningful insights.
- Detailed knowledge of google 360.
- The ability to build and deploy a website tag plan.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Access & Excel
A competitive annual salary and comprehensive benefits package is on offer.
How To Apply
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Hannah Mcilvennie at Copeland Automotive Recruitment. Ref: BE164
Copeland are experts in executive search and selection in the Automotive Sector. We work for Automotive Manufacturers, Marketing Agencies, Finance Companies, Leasing Companies, and a wide range of Automotive Suppliers including: Parts, Warranty, Aftersales & IT. Based in the UK, we recruit, sales, marketing, dealer development, operations, analyst, planning and managerial roles. Copeland operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.