We are working with a privately owned, Devon and Somerset dealer group, who are seeking a highly skilled WORKSHOP CONTROLLER with excellent technical credentials, to operationally control a fast-paced, 14-Technician, main dealer workshop in Exeter.
Responsible for the workshop facility achieving its key objectives, activities will include:
- Focused forward planning of all booked work.
- Liaising with key dealership personnel to ensure all required resource for each job is in place.
- Work in progress (WiP) control.
- Maximisation of quality, efficiency productivity and throughput
- Proactivity, to overcome unexpected challenges and maintain a seamless customer experience.
- Motivation, management and enthusiasm of the technical team
- Direct support to Service Management
- Team management, instruction, mentoring, guidance and support
This role requires an energetic Senior Master Technician or technically qualified existing Workshop Controller who is at the top of their game and used to a larger, busy operation. You will need to demonstrate direct experience, resilience and a natural flair for technical-team leadership to be considered.
A very competitive salary package is offered alongside the stability and reassurance of working for a long-established and successful business - dedicated to the representation of a well-known automotive brand, renowned for it’s EV / Hybrid technology.
kream motor recruitment is a motor trade-specific recruitment agency based near Exeter covering the whole of the south west; specialising in permanent vacancies in franchised and independent motor dealers/repair workshops. Backed up by 60+ years joint experience in most departments we believe our professionalism, industry understanding, and reputation are unrivalled. Please visit our website to view all our current vacancies.