Our client is a car prestige dealership looking to recruit an experienced Workshop Controller
to join one of their busy site.Workshop Controller Role:
You will have a busy and thriving workshop to manage on a daily basis, overseeing of Technicians. This position is responsible for all aspects of workshop daily management, from issuing work to technicians, tooling & equipment, and Health & Safety.Workshop Controller - Key role:
Workshop Controller- Requirements:
- To have full responsibility for the issuing of work taking account of loading and commitment to customers as agreed by the reception team.
- Ensure Workshop processes meet guidelines on both retail, internal and warranty procedures.
- To ensure all work is issued in the most efficient manner
- To oversee issuing and progressing of Sales Department preparation work
- Provide general information on progress of work through the workshop highlighting any potential concerns as they arise and taking preventative measures to avoid any impact on Customer Satisfaction.
- A comprehensive and thorough understanding of Health and Safety Legislation.
- Ideally previous experience of working as a Workshop Controller or Service Manager
- To be confident, with a strong understanding of workshop processes and how to get the best from a team.
- Full driving licence. Any endorsements must be notified
- IT literate. Kerridge knowledge would be a distinct advantage
- Good numerical and administrative skills, with attention to detail to ensure accuracy of KPI's
An exciting and rewarding career awaits you, with a leading company.
OTE circa £42-£47,000
Howard at Jago Consultants