Our client is a main car dealership who are looking to recruit an experienced Workshop Controller to join one of their busy team.
This position is working in excellent facilities, with a leading brand.
Workshop Controller Role:
You will have a busy and thriving workshop to manage on a daily basis. This position is responsible for all aspects of workshop daily management, from issuing work to technicians, tooling & equipment, and Health & Safety.
The key areas are:
- To have full responsibility for the issuing of work taking account of loading and commitment to customers as agreed by the reception team.
- Ensure Workshop processes meet guidelines on both retail, internal and warranty procedures.
- To ensure all work is issued in the most efficient manner
- To oversee issuing and progressing of Sales Department preparation work
- Provide general information on progress of work through the workshop highlighting any potential concerns as they arise and taking preventative measures to avoid any impact on Customer Satisfaction.
- A comprehensive and thorough understanding of Health and Safety Legislation.
- Previous experience as a Workshop Controller or a Service Manager in a main dealership
- To be confident, with a strong understanding of workshop processes and how to get the best from a team.
- Full driving licence. Any endorsements must be notified
- IT literate.
- Good numerical and administrative skills, with attention to detail to ensure accuracy of KPI's
- An exciting and rewarding career awaits you, with a leading company.
OTE circa £38-£40,000
Charlotte at Jago Consultants