Off the Tools Opportunity!
£28k – OTE £35k
Monday to Friday
“The art of communication is the language of leadership”
- Are you a Technician looking to get off the tools?
- Are you standing in for your workshop controller, but getting no thanks?
- Are you a Workshop Controller looking for a new employer?
- Are you a Service Advisor with good technical knowledge wanting a change?
- Do you just want a job with no weekends?
- If you are a “yes” to any of these, do not delay, apply TODAY!!
- Oversee the Technicians in the workshop
- Distribute work and ensure targets are met
- Ensure all workshop hours are accounted for and utilized
- Provide support and advise to customers as required
- Experience in the role would be an advantage
- A Technician looking to progress their career off the tools
- A Service Advisor with good technical knowledge
- Great organizational skills
Salary and Benefits
- Basic salary £28k
- OTE to £35k
- Great working environment
- Good benefits package
If you are looking for something else in the Automotive sector, please get in touch, as at ASI Automotive Recruitment, we make it our mission to find the right job for YOU!!
If you’re not a Workshop Controller, but you know of someone who is and maybe interested we will pay up to £200 in vouchers of your choice for a successful recommendation. If you’re interested or know of someone that might be please get in touch.
ASI Recruitment will not forward your CV to any job without speaking to you first, can you please make sure your contact details are on your CV, Mobile, Email and Landline if you have one
The job is based in East Sussex and our client would like you to have a commute you can carry out in the long term.
If you would like to know more about this exciting opportunity, please get in touch with your current and accurate CV.
Our standard procedure is to speak to you before we send your CV to any of our clients so please make sure your contact details are on your CV.
By applying for this role you accept the Jobzooma terms and conditions that can be found on our website and agree to receive email notification of other suitable jobs