An experience Workshop Controller is required to join a well known and established car dealership.
* Lead, manage and motivate a team of qualified and apprentice technicians
* Allocate work orders to technicians, and manage technician clocking on/off, and rostering
* Ensure workshop operations meet brand standards for quality by conducting regular quality checks on completed works
* Drive service profitability by ensuring maximum time save and upsell
* Manage and update workshop technical solutions including eVHC and service booking database
* Provide outstanding customer service to service customers both face to face and by phone
* Assist and work closely with the Service Advisor team as required.
Franchise experience would be ideal however not necessarily essential. You must have been a workshop controller previously within a car dealership! A full driving licence is also essential
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.