Workshop Controller - Car Dealership / Motor Trade
Salary: - £25,000 OTE £30,000
I am searching for a talented individual with real career aspirations to take up a position of workshop controller within a modern and growing car dealership in Northampton. This would suit someone who wants a step up in their career, one that would allow you to prove yourself and eventually move from Workshop Controller into a more senior position within dealership of group.
- The Workshop Controllers Day to day will see you work with your team of Technicians to ensure that time efficiencies are improved and maintained
- provide accurate and relevant information to the front desk so that they can keep the customer informed
- Quality Control of each Technicians work
The site is growing in size all the time, the brand is strong and is improving on its market share year on year hence the team has grown and a strong carer focused Workshop Controller is needed
- At least 1 year experience as a Workshop Controller or a Senior Vehicle Technician looking for the next step.
- Must hold a full UK driving licence
- Looking for strong man management skills – someone who can work closely with the team
Octane Recruitment is a specialist Automotive / Motor Trade recruitment agency. We deal with all aspects of the motor trade so if you have experienced then we will be keen to have a chat; everything from Car Dealerships, HGV companies, Fleet companies, manufacturers & independent sites
You can apply this job via clicking the button below.