Role: Workshop/ Service Coordinator
Salary: £25,000 basic + Commission + OTE in excess of £31,000
Hours: Monday to Friday 8am till 6pm and Saturday 8am till 1pm (on a rota basis)
Our client is offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced Workshop Controller to join their busy Isleworth based Aftersales Centre.
To assist management in implementing and maintaining effective processes to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction levels in excess of the manufacturers national average.
Key Duties (Not Exhaustive):
- To ensure the accurate completion of all relevant documentation for each repair.
- To distribute and control the issue of work to the technicians to maximise quality and overall efficiency.
- Upselling products and services
- Complying with Health and Safety regulations and ensuring high standards of housekeeping and security are achieved and maintained within the workshop and surrounding areas.
- Any other ad hoc duties / projects required by the Service Manager.
- Previous experience within similar role
- Ability to work calmly under pressure
- Working knowledge of automotive technology, warranty systems would be advantageous
- Ability to exceed targets and deadlines
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office suite
Our client is offering the following benefits:
- 22 days annual leave increasing on tenure plus 8 days bank holidays
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Loyalty and Long Service Awards
- Life Insurance (after qualifying period)
- Car Leasing Scheme (after qualifying period)
- Workplace Pension Scheme
- Discounts on car purchases / repairs / parts
Spear Recruitment Ltd is an Employment Agency acting as such under the Employment Act 2008 and Employment Agencies Act 1973.
Spear Recruitment Ltd are on Facebook and you can follow us on Twitter @spearrecltd and on Instagram @spearrecruitment
Copyright Spear Recruitment Limited 2014.
Use of all or any part of this advert to or in any media, without Spear Recruitment Ltd prior written permission is prohibited and may result in criminal or civil actions.