A vacancy has arisen for a Zone Manager – Sales at
covering South Yorkshire / Lincolnshire / East Midlands reporting to the Head of Regional Operations - North.
The primary purpose of this role is to effectively support the profitability of Citroën UK and the dealer network through:
- Taking responsibility for Citroën UK’s sales and quality objectives by managing the relationship with dealers.
- Manage the delivery of the sales and quality propositions through the dealer business plan, including the brand values, demonstrating full knowledge of all Citroën products and systems.
- Effectively plan, manage and control operational expenditure and marketing support funds.
- Accurately forecast sales volumes by model and channel, and take responsibility for the delivery of forecast results.
- Manage dealer stock, mindful of the requirement to meet the ‘true’ forward order requirement applicable to dealers in the territory.
- Solicit, organise, and effectively present all evidence of relevant market intelligence.
To be successful you need to be well organised with the ability to manage your time effectively. You will possess excellent interpersonal skills with a proven track record of building relationships and influencing people at all levels within an organisation. A significant degree of autonomy and initiative is required to be successful.
You must be able to demonstrate a strong knowledge of Sales & Marketing and Dealership Operations, as well as a sound financial understanding, a high level of computer literacy, numeracy, negotiation and presentation skills.
You should be educated to a minimum of ‘A’-Level standard or equivalent (degree level preferred), you will be able to demonstrate a significant understanding of the motor industry. Previous experience in a retail environment would be a significant advantage.
A full clean driving licence is essential.
A career with us offers everything you would expect and more – this includes:
- Employee car ownership scheme
- Highly competitive stakeholder pension
- Private medical cover
- 26 days holiday
- Comprehensive benefits package
We take the development of our people seriously and we offer ongoing opportunities for continuous career development and progression within the Group.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.