We are retained on behalf of a well respected privately owned organisation, looking for an experienced “multi-franchise” General Manager/Dealer Principal to work within a successful, expanding, franchised motorcycle dealership.
The successful candidate will initially be responsible for working closely with the Operations Director and Managing Director on the expansion project to move this business from a single to a multiple franchise site. On completion of this project, you will then be responsible for the daily management and development of this business which will include New and Used Motorcycle Sales, Parts, Clothing, Accessories, Aftersales and Fleet operations, working within the various Manufacturer Standards.
Therefore, we are looking for an individual who has a proven, successful, track record at this level, with a strong sales focus, and the ability to demonstrate previous experience of taking a business forward within the highest possible standards, with strong leadership, motivation and staff/business development ability.
Although experience of working within a Motorcycle Dealer environment is not a pre-requisite for this role, a passion and understanding of Motorcycles and the ability to ride is.
If you feel your skills, experience and background match our requirements, along with an honest, open and ethical working style, we would like to hear from you and would ask that you forward an up to date copy of your CV, along with a covering note detailing why you believe you should be considered for this role, as well as a breakdown of your current Salary, Bonus and Benefits package and availability for initial interviews/assessments to email@example.com
PRE-SELECTION QUESTIONS, “YES” ANSWERS REQUIRED:
1. Have you experience, working at General Manager/Dealer Principal level, within multi-franchise environments (either within the Car or Motorcycle sectors)?
2. Do you have proven success in developing Sales/Aftersales/Fleet operations, working within Manufacturer Standards and Guidelines?
3. Have you experience within a “change management” environment?
4. Do you have a passion for Motorcycles, and hold a full Motorcycle licence?
5. Do you live within reasonable commutable distance of the Surrey area, or are able to relocate at your own expense to this area?