An award winning marketing agency is seeking an Account Director. This role needs someone with real flair who can demonstrate the ability to develop accounts at a strategic level. You will need to be experienced in managing projects from brief through to execution and demonstrate strong people management skills. Ideally you will have experience in automotive marketing working either agency or client-side. You will be working closely with the agency creative team and need to have the ability to develop creative propositions.
Your role encompasses the following duties:
• Develop relevant marketing communication and strategies for clients by devising (where appropriate) integrated solutions that may include advertising, direct marketing, sales promotion and PR
• Monitor progress and develop plans in the light of experience
• Develop and maintain positive senior client contact
• Maintain and communicate clear understanding of client’s business, budget potential and marketing issues
• Contribute actively to new business effort, identifying and creating opportunities in sectors of expertise, participating in new business presentations and preparing proposals
• Use personal and professional strengths to contribute to the day to day management of Advertising
• Appraise and assist the development of reporting staff
• Keep abreast of new techniques and technologies that could affect marketing communications strategies
• Monitor and maintain highest standards of creative and production quality control on all projects
The successful candidate will have:
• A background in automotive marketing either client-side or at Account Manager/ Director level – agency-side.
• A highly strategic approach with the ability to develop the account.
• Strong team management skills
• Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Have excellent client facing presentation skills
• Be highly organised with a real eye for detail
• Be of graduate calibre – ideally with a marketing qualification
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Catherine Corrall at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.