A marketing agency is seeking an Account Director to join their client services team working on an automotive manufacturer account. The agency has responsibility for the manufacturer’s dealer network marketing across the UK.
You will have responsibility for the development, direction and running of the car manufacturer Retailer Marketing account with a team of account handlers reporting in to you.
Your responsibilities will include:
Client Services / Strategic & Planning
• Developing solid Client relationships at all levels
• Proactively managing the Client and their expectations
• Proactively identifying areas of opportunity
• Plan and manage the application of working practices, resources and external support
• Effectively manage the creative process to produce work of the highest quality that meets the brief
• Ability and will to ‘challenge’ the brief to ensure creative teams are equipped with right information to deliver the creative solution to the highest standard
• Manage, motivate and develop team members, including conducting appraisals and objectives sessions
• Direction of team to ensure effective and efficient delivery of campaigns to a high standard
• Responsible for meeting income targets for the assigned Client
• Responsible for increasing income from assigned Client(s) to grow the scope of the work / Client relationship – and is proactive in their approach to this area
The successful candidate will have:
• Have solid agency experience in at account manager/director level
• Strong people management skills and the ability to lead a team
• Experience working on an automotive account would be beneficial but is not essential as long as you have good brand experience
• A really can-do and inspiring attitude.
• The ability to take a brief at a very early stage and develop it on,
• The ability to motivate and work with the team to deliver a strong creative result.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.