A fantastic opportunity to join a world leading digital automotive marketing agency and manage key automotive manufacturer clients (including iconic, luxury brands) helping them to attract, convert and retain customers through the digital channel.
This agency is one of the world’s leading digital automotive agencies. They work with car manufacturers and their dealers, helping them to attract, convert and retain customers through the digital channel. They have a proven track record working with clients on a global scale. Their key clients include a number of leading automotive manufacturers including both luxury and mainstream brands.
The company is positioned for growth during the year ahead. In preparation for this they are looking to expand their client account team, so this is a great time to be joining the company as it enters a new era.
They are looking for a self-motivated and highly proactive individual to join them as an Account Director. The role will manage key automotive manufacturer accounts and bringing digital expertise as well as thought leadership to key client relationships.
Your primary responsibility will be to build a strong relationship with key Global & European clients providing the foundation and understanding from which you will develop and grow the accounts.
Supported by the Account Managers and Customer Support Team you will be fully accountable for every aspect of your client accounts, ensuring that they consistently deliver a service which exceeds client expectations and effectively manages the day-to-day requirements of each client.
Your role will necessarily include occasional but regular travel to meet with clients.
• Comprehensive up-to-date knowledge and understanding of core digital technology, ideally gained through experience in a digital marketing agency environment.
• Automotive experience would be advantageous, as is an understanding of the retail sector.
• Strong client-facing presence along with the ability to network with automotive manufacturer key decision-makers and present compelling sales pitches.
• Proven report writing and analytical skills are essential
• Excellent communication skills, commercial aptitude, diplomacy and administrative skills are essential.
• Experience working with international, US or European clients would be advantageous and knowledge of European languages, Chinese or Russian is desirable.
• Strong skills in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel skills, along with Outlook) are essential whilst an understanding of project management software tools would be useful.
• Have a healthy fascination for the internet and how businesses and consumers use it, as well as a desire to keep learning about the latest industry developments.
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.