Our client is a leading marketing agency, who are part of a major global agency group. They are the retail creative agency for a major, premium brand automotive manufacturer. Their role includes responsibility for origination of all retail creative material. It's a broad remit that involves everything from email, social media, web banners press and POS creative to designing event equipment and POS units. They work across a broad range of business areas including: Passenger Car, Approved Used, Fleet, Vans and Finance. To facilitate the use of creative materials by the retail network, they have developed an automated online marketing tool that empowers Retailers to customise and supply localised work.
They are now seeking an Account Director to lead this account and mange a team of account handlers. The role is based in Central London but will involve regular meetings with the client who are based in the home counties.
• Fulfilling the role of key client contact
• Providing innovative and effective marketing solutions for the Retail network
• Managing ad hoc projects for clients
• Producing and delivering client presentations on a regular basis
• Liaising closely with media and creative agency partners
• Personnel development and management
• Identifying and acting upon new business opportunities
The successful candidate will have:
• A thorough understanding of the retail vehicle market
• Proven automotive marketing expertise – in either an agency, manufacturer or field role
• Expertise in automotive marketing systems
• Excellent communication skills
• To work well as a member of a team
• Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
• Effective budget control
• The ability to think laterally
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.