Our client is a marketing agency based in Buckinghamshire providing marketing solutions to the automotive and other sectors. They are now looking for an experienced Account Director to work across a range of accounts to cover maternity leave. The Account Director will provide strong leadership, drive and strategic vision for the agency and its client’s account, managing the team through strong interpersonal skills, planning and organisational abilities.
You will create and maintain a culture of ‘can do’ thinking and innovation within the agency, be professional, challenging and supportive of the team, the agency and clients in accordance with the company’s values.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Business Development – generating additional revenue from existing and potential clients
• Client servicing – being the senior day-to-day contact for respective clients
• Creativity - challenging and pushing the creative output to achieve the best work possible
• Financial Management - responsible for the profitability and growth of the accounts
• Leadership - creating and maintaining an environment of thinking, challenging and innovation within the team and assigning and managing projects and tasks
• Planning - contributing to strategic development by assisting in research and planning for short and long-term strategies through the delivery of proposals and pitches
• Relationships - building ‘partnership’ relationships and a strategic and dependable partnership with your clients
The successful candidate will:
• Be a personable team leader and support the team as and when required
• Have excellent communication skills
• Be an operational and strategic thinker
• Have strong attention-to-detail and copywriting ability
• Be able to identify and ‘win’ business growth opportunities and have solid business acumen
• Have excellent organisational and prioritisation skills
• Be able to work under pressure and to tight timescales
• Have the ability to quickly analyse and resolve problems
• Be forward thinking; ability to think numerous steps ahead
• Be able to manage, mentor and review performance of account team
• Be self-motivated and able to motivate and drive others
• Be solution focused and demonstrate a constant ‘can do’ attitude
• Lead by example, hands-on and proactive
• Be proficient in the use of Outlook and MS Office; Word, PowerPoint and Excel
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Catherine Corrall at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.