Our client is a highly successful agency whose clients include leading automotive and FMCG brands specialising in CRM and database marketing. They are now seeking an Account Executive to support an account team working on a range of clients, particularly automotive.
Key Responsibilities will include:
• Day to day account management of client requirements in a support role
• Hands on assistance in the implementation of large client developments within the account team
• Clear brief writing for systems, production and contact centre instruction
• Administrative support – raising job requests, Purchase Orders, quotations, invoices, project plans on behalf of the account team
• Meeting preparations/presentations
• Accompanying Account team on client visits where required to support, writing contact reports
• Supplier sourcing and management
• Job Management System – job logging and timesheets
• Proofing and file checking for campaign delivery
The successful candidate will have
• Experience working in a marketing role – preferably agency side
• Marketing qualification or degree an advantage
• The ability to work to deadlines, workload planning and multi-tasking
• Basic understanding of data and database functionality
• Good writing/documentation skills
• Superb communication skills
• Good team player in a busy environment, self-motivated, creative and enthusiastic with contributions to ideas
• Attention to detail
• Automotive industry knowledge or experience a positive
• Good working knowledge of MS Office
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities.