Stapleton’s is a company on a mission. With an inspired outlook, strong management team and ambitious plans, we’re distancing ourselves from the traditional image of the tyre trade. Major backing from our parent company Itochu has resulted in a significant investment for our expansion plans over the next three years. We’re moving fast, building our sales, marketing and logistics operations to deliver superb value and service to our customers - we have a bright future and are looking to build our team.
Due to exceptional growth we are looking to fill the following position:
Group Account Manager (North)
Reporting to Dealership Sales Manager, you will be field based and be responsible for the management of Stapletons’ existing Franchise Dealer group accounts. In addition, you’ll all be responsible for;
• Opening up new business opportunities with Franchise Dealer Groups,
• Group sales development to attain growth targets,
• Providing bespoke training, reporting, review presentations, marketing campaigns, etc in support of specified Groups and sales development,
• Liaison with internal and external resources to achieve growth targets
The Ideal candidate would already possess:
• Management experience within the Tyre or Franchise Dealer market,
• Sales/account management/business development background,
• Geographically located in the North of England.
The rewards on offer are staggering and the package is comprehensive and competitive. Now is the time to take care of your future - and ours.
If you would like to find out more about working for this successful and progressive company, please email your CV to Neil Hughes:
Closing date for applications is 20th July 2011.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.