An integrated agency is seeking an Account Manager to join their team working on an Automotive Manufacturer account.
You will be responsible for the effective co-ordination and management of specific areas of the account group and client activity. Key responsibilities will include:
• to ensure smooth running of the account in specific areas, and provide support for the Account Director.
• managing specific account team members including training and development
• to provide administrative and management support for the account group
• to establish and maintain an efficient and professional working relationship within the account group and within the agency as a whole.
• to establish and maintain a coordinative relationship with all client contacts of the account and to maximise business opportunities at all times.
• to obtain clear and specified briefs from clients and to ensure that these are professionally responded to and achieved in the areas of strategy, concept, content, time and budget.
• to clearly and efficiently communicate with all internal agency functions and departments in order to support the account group and achieve objectives.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a minimum of 3 years experience as an account manager within an integrated environment.
• Previous experience in the automotive sector would be highly advantageous
• Be educated to ‘A’ Level standard or equivalent.
• A degree in Advertising / Marketing would be desirable but is not essential
• Printed literature experience/knowledge.
• Proven track record of managing multiple projects, meeting deadlines & delivering results.
• Strong administration, organisational and financial management skills.
• Good brief writing skills
• Experience of managing a team and being able to mentor junior members of the team
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
• Self-motivated and ability to hit the ground running.
• Have a clean driving licence
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.