An integrated agency is seeking an Account Manager to join their team working on an Automotive Manufacturer account.
You will be responsible for the effective co-ordination and management of specific areas of the account group and client activity. Key responsibilities will include:
• to ensure smooth running of the account in specific areas, and provide support for the Account Director.
• managing specific account team members including training and development
• to provide administrative and management support for the account group
• to establish and maintain an efficient and professional working relationship within the account group and within the agency as a whole.
• to establish and maintain a coordinative relationship with all client contacts of the account and to maximise business opportunities at all times.
• to obtain clear and specified briefs from clients and to ensure that these are professionally responded to and achieved in the areas of strategy, concept, content, time and budget.
• to clearly and efficiently communicate with all internal agency functions and departments in order to support the account group and achieve objectives.
The successful candidate will:
• Have a minimum of 3 years experience as an account manager within an integrated environment.
• Previous experience in the automotive sector would be highly advantageous
• Be educated to ‘A’ Level standard or equivalent.
• A degree in Advertising / Marketing would be desirable but is not essential
• Printed literature experience/knowledge.
• Proven track record of managing multiple projects, meeting deadlines & delivering results.
• Strong administration, organisational and financial management skills.
• Good brief writing skills
• Experience of managing a team and being able to mentor junior members of the team
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Strong influencing and negotiation skills.
• Self-motivated and ability to hit the ground running.
• Have a clean driving licence
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Julia Pennington at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.