A successful marketing agency, specialising in CRM & Database marketing is seeking an experienced, highly motivated and hands-on Account Manager to work with a team on an automotive account with a particular emphasis on database marketing, CRM and aftersales programmes. You will be the main daily contact for client activity, responsible for high quality, timely delivery and organic account growth.
You must have good database marketing experience, below the line, preferably gained agency side for the full marketing mix of channels as well as a strong grasp of the role of database in driving after sales programmes and CRM strategy.
• To build strong client relationships to promote trust & collaborative working relationship
• To support the Account Director in development targets for client activity
• To write informative in depth briefing documentation with effective project management
• To control the budget of client activity & maintain profit targets
• To prepare accurate project plans, status reports and account plans on time
• Ability to write both strategic & tactical proposals
• Ideally agency/client experience in comparable marketing services environment
• An understanding of data led solutions & added value data management experience, ideally B2C
• Have database marketing insight & basic front-end demonstration skills, ideally with knowledge of Faststats
• Ideally Direct Marketing & CRM strategic development and campaign delivery in a previous role
• Experience of managing print production & digital comms
• Strong client handling management skills, good client manner and communication skills
• Good writing/documentation skills for presentations, proposals & the briefing process
• Ability to specify and provide campaign reporting and analysis, interpretation of results to inform strategic and tactical decisions
• Good with deadlines, workload planning & multi-tasking. A self starter who is able to work without close supervision
• Good commercial awareness.
• Good team player being well motivated and enthusiastic, contributing ideas
• Experience in all aspects of supplier chain management and taking total accountability for all aspects of the account deliver
• Good knowledge of MS Office including PowerPoint
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Catherine Corrall at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further marketing opportunities in the Automotive Industry.