Our client is a marketing agency based in Buckinghamshire providing marketing solutions to the automotive world. They are now looking for an Account Manager to work on a premium brand automotive account. The account manager will be responsible for the day-to-day management of account handling, both in terms of activities and longer term planning and the delivery of agreed client strategies.
As the Account Manager you will be accountable for tasks and projects carried out by junior team members and will assist them in time-planning and self-organisation. The Account Manager will influence good practice in other team members through their own use of best practice and on-time delivery.
You will drive creative and strategic development of accounts for which you are responsible, both on a daily basis and by contributing significantly to research and strategy for client pitches and proposals and longer term strategy for planning meetings.
You will manage client meetings, responding to the dynamics of that meeting and ensure that clear objectives are agreed and subsequently progressed, reporting on client updates, outside of any contact report, to senior agency staff.
The successful candidate will:
• Experience working on an automotive account within an agency is preferable
• Have excellent communication skills, both written and oral at all levels
• Be well organised and self-motivated, planning your own workloads as well as overseeing those of junior account team members
• Be able to work with more than one client or project and be able to prioritise as well as delegate.
• Be able to oversee basic budgets and job sheets and be accountable for the invoicing
• Be a competent user of Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
• Have an understanding of the digital arena in order to maximize campaign impact and deliver integrated solutions in a fast-moving environment
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Catherine Corrall at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further marketing opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.