Our client, a London based marketing agency has a new opening for an Account Manager to work on an automotive dealer marketing account.
You will be working on a leading car manufacturer’s account and will need to have previous automotive retail marketing experience – probably gained in either a marketing agency or dealer environment.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
• Experience of working in Automotive
• A good integrated/ BTL understanding
• Strong client relationship skills
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal with experience of successfully selling in strong creative and strategic ideas.
• Good creative understanding of how to deliver good ideas across multiple media
• An enthusiastic approach and a ‘can-do’ attitude are key along with a track record of exceeding expectations/overcoming obstacles to deliver results
• A track record of great project management
• Good commercial focus, a record of delivering client financial targets and growing profitable revenue
• A team player with a down-to-earth attitude
• Experience of managing an AE or similar
• Good interpersonal skills and committed to developing team
• Excellent understanding of agency processes
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Catherine Corrall at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.