Our client, a London based marketing agency has a new opening for an Account Manager to work on an automotive dealer marketing account.
You will be working on a leading car manufacturer’s account and will need to have previous automotive retail marketing experience – probably gained in either a marketing agency or dealer environment.
The successful candidate will ideally have:
• Experience of working in Automotive
• A good integrated/ BTL understanding
• Strong client relationship skills
• Excellent communication skills, written and verbal with experience of successfully selling in strong creative and strategic ideas.
• Good creative understanding of how to deliver good ideas across multiple media
• An enthusiastic approach and a ‘can-do’ attitude are key along with a track record of exceeding expectations/overcoming obstacles to deliver results
• A track record of great project management
• Good commercial focus, a record of delivering client financial targets and growing profitable revenue
• A team player with a down-to-earth attitude
• Experience of managing an AE or similar
• Good interpersonal skills and committed to developing team
• Excellent understanding of agency processes
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Catherine Corrall at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment.
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.