Account Manager (Retail, Automotive, Sales)
Regional Account Manager
Manheim Retail Services is the UK’s leading provider of sales and marketing solutions to the automotive industry. We offer a powerful range of products and services that help automotive manufacturers, dealer groups and dealers generate and convert sales leads and retain existing aftersales business throughout every stage of the retail car buying process.
Our current client base spans 30 manufacturers, over 3,000 franchised dealers and many major dealer groups.
We have an exciting opportunity within our Account Management team to cover Scotland, Northern Ireland and Northern England.
You will be responsible for providing account management services to Manheim Retail Services Dealer clients, analysing their needs and developing solutions to meet those needs from our products and service offering.
You will also be required to support Account Directors in protecting existing business and winning new business.
1. To identify cost effective and efficient business solutions to meet customer needs.
2. To galvanize business opportunities through developing excellent customer relationships with Dealer clients.
3. To comprehensively plan, forecast and manage customer accounts, ensuring all SLA’s and KPI performance criteria is met.
4. To effectively plan and manage dealer visits to ensure ongoing best practice.
It is essential the ideal candidate has:
· Account Management knowledge and experience, preferably within the automotive industry.
· Proven relationship management with the ability to build strong working relationships with Dealer clients.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a high level of persuasion and influencing skills.
· Pays close attention to detail and has a focus on quality and service.
· Organised, motivated and able to time manage.
· Competent presentation skills.
· Computer literate with working knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
It is desirable the ideal candidate has:
· Knowledge of selling software.
· Motor industry experience; specifically knowledge of manufacturers and the used car market.
Should you be interested and require further information or wish to apply, please direct your queries or send your CV and cover letter to Katherine Cunningham at [email protected]