A thriving marketing agency is seeking an Account Manager to work on an automotive manufacturer’s account.
Your role as Account Manager is to build successful client relationships by providing an excellent standard of project management, demonstrating planning and organisational skills and delivering first class campaigns which meet and exceed the client’s expectations.
As a primary point of contact for the client, you will be able to answer queries quickly and efficiently, ensuring that all work is briefed correctly and delivered to an exceptional standard, on time.
The successful candidate will have:
• Automotive experience, preferably having worked agency side, client/agency.
• Project management skills, ensuring the successful delivery of projects from briefing to delivery stage on time and within budget.
• Team management skills, ensuring all tasks are completed accurately and on time.
• Good verbal and written communication skills.
• Commercially awareness.
• Good planning and organisational skills
• Flexibility, responding positively to changing situations.
• The ability to cope positively to pressure
To be considered for this role, please forward your CV and a covering letter to Catherine Corrall at Copeland Select, Automotive Recruitment
Please visit our website: www.copelandselect.co.uk for further opportunities in the Automotive Industry.