Full Job Description:
Circa £50,000 with opportunity for bonus
Home based with regular attendance/travel to head office (SN15 1BP) and clients as required.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE:
We are looking for a vibrant senior L&D professional with excellent account management skills to join our expanding business. We have an enviable client list and an exciting future ahead of us; this is an excellent opportunity for a dynamic individual to share in our passion and commitment.
As Account Manager you will be responsible for developing strong relationships; building loyalty and seeking out new business opportunities; therefore growing the business with our clients.
SUMMARY OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
• To develop strong personal relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers
• To ensure we meet and exceed client expectations in terms of quality (design, delivery and overall service)
• To identify any risks to the relationship and deal with them in a proactive and positive way to mitigate any negative impact
• To ensure all opportunities are identified and acted upon to grow business
In return, we offer an exciting career opportunity and competitive package, a professional support team and a friendly, vibrant and progressive environment.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
To be shortlisted for this role, you must have hands-on experience of both L&D and automotive sectors in an account management role or similar.
This key position requires:
• outstanding written and verbal communication skills - including the ability to write proposals
• interpersonal skills
• attention to detail
• proven ability to build strong stakeholder relationships
• very commercially aware and astute
• International experience and the ability to speak a second language would be advantageous.
rts is a learning and development agency, we work mainly in the automotive sector and are proud to include such great brands as Mazda, Toyota and Mercedes in our client list.
We consult, develop and support learning for automotive manufacturers to help their network staff develop and achieve their business aims through learning and development programmes.
We started in business in 1998 and have not stood still; back then a projector was considered the height of technology and now we are designing and delivering great learning via the web, tablets, smart phones and more, to make the learning journey as engaging and inspiring as it can be. However, we never forget that the best learning can often be face to face, in classrooms, at events or in the workplace.
We are a company that sticks to its values and we pride ourselves on being passionate about learning and as close to our clients as possible, whilst having fun along the way!