CitNOW is the market leading provider of Video Sales System for Car Dealers. We believe we can take any sales exec, technician or manager from any dealer, anywhere in the world and enable them with a super power called 'trust'. Trust automatically releases customer joy which has a direct and substantial benefit for all dealers.
We work with over 50% of the UK’s Top 50 motor retailers as well as a multitude of blue chip automotive manufacturers.
Due to expansion, we are looking to recruit office based Account Managers. We are looking for self-starters, with passion, energy and drive to work closely with our Account Directors to manage designated OEM and dealer group relationship. Liaising with clients at a senior level within a manufacturer or a large dealer groups, this role requires confident individuals who can take ownership and provide the necessary account management expertise to support our Client Services team in achieving their goals.
- Steer, manage and develop client relationships across nominated accounts
- Analyse client performance, identify development areas and develop strategies to continually drive improved performance and sales
- Develop and administer plans for reaching KPIs and targets
- Establish and develop multi-level contacts and links between businesses, both in the UK and their networks overseas;
- Develop and filter opportunities to our overseas offices
- Work independently on specific accounts but also work collaboratively and closely with the other member of the Client Services team to monitor best practice and issues arising
- Compile, maintain and generate accurate data and reports to support client strategy
- Document business plans for each account
- Create and deliver compelling presentations; engage audiences of senior decision makers
- Work closely with our Support Team to monitor activity through our helpdesk and ensure clients are receiving a high level of customer satisfaction through first class support
- Monitor and report on emerging trends and work closely with our Development Team to create products and services that deliver exceptional value to clients
- Work with the Learning and Development Director to help design training materials for clients and internal teams
- Represent the business at conferences, trade fairs and networking events
- Self-starter mentality
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious, with an appetite for working in an entrepreneurial environment
- Highly commercial with an eye for opportunity and profit
- Exceptional interpersonal, relationship management and presentation skills
- Happy to promote a collaborative team environment that fosters creativity, innovation and high performance
- Sense of humour!
Apply to the in writing to the Office Manager, by email to Rachel.email@example.com