Manheim Aftersales Solutions (formerly Real Time Communications) is an industry-leading software business. Due to continued growth, we are looking for an Account Manager.
This field-based role will include developing, managing and enhancing the delivery of client services through account management in order to increase client portfolio, profitability and customer retention.
Other key roles and responsibilities include:
• Developing, managing and maintaining client and manufacturer relationships to ensure business growth in line with budgetary requirements.
• Providing a single point of contact for allocated accounts.
• Working with clients to identify and assess development requirements to ensure alignment with manufacturer requirements and initiatives.
• Acting as an effective conduit/escalation point to ensure concern resolution on behalf of client.
• Identifying and producing best practice initiatives in order to increase client’s profitability, efficiency and loyalty.
• Delivering service excellence through adding value and benefit selling.
• Developing, encouraging and maintaining effective working partnerships with internal service providers and users to ensure customer expectations and Service Level Agreements are met.
The successful candidate will possess automotive experience in Account Management/Consultancy or Motor Trade experience within the Aftersales environment. Customer Service experience within B2B or consumer environment is also helpful, along with knowledge of Dealer Management Systems.
If you have the right attributes and are interested in joining the team at Manheim Aftersales Solutions, please email your current CV together with a covering letter to Jo Taylor, National Account Director, before 4th June 2010.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.