Are you frustrated at being unable to realise your full potential in your current role?
Do you want to be part of the UK’s largest and most successful Automotive Retailer?
Are you a successful Accounts Assistant, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Credit Controller or Accounts Admin looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client is the UK's Leading Automotive Retailer, selling a broad range of new and used motorcars, motorcycles and commercial vehicles. They represent over 15 prestige brands including Aston Martin, BMW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Lotus, MINI, Harley-Davidson and Triumph, and are the UK's leading luxury motorcar retailer with 110 dealership locations across the country.
Due to continued business requirements they are now recruiting an Accounts Assistant for their BMW Dealership in Doncaster.
Reporting to the Dealership Accountant, the key responsibility of the role is as follows:
· To support the Dealership Accountant on financial matters relating to the business
· Supporting the Accountant with producing a trial balance.
· Management of accounts and reconciliations
· You must have a flexible approach to work and good attention to detail including administration and organisational skills.
· Previous motor trade experience is a strong advantage along with previous knowledge of working in Accounts
· Purchase ledger
· Bank Reconciliation
The Ideal Candidate will have:
· Excellent communication skills
· The ability to build rapport
· To work to tight deadlines, acting on own initiative is also very important
If this looks like the ideal role for you, and your skill sets match the criteria above then please apply below.
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Salary £ Competitive + Benefits
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.