Are you a successful Accounts Assistant, Purchase Ledger Clerk, Credit Controller or Accounts Admin looking to take the next step in your career?
As the number one choice for automotive retailing across the UK, they have successfully sold a broad range of new and used motorcars, motorcycles and commercial vehicles since 1989. They currently represent 20 volume brands including Citroen, Ford, Nissan, Renault, and is the largest Vauxhall retailer in the UK. Today our client represents over 180 volume dealerships with a nationwide coverage spanning all parts of the UK.
Due to continued business requirements they are now recruiting an Accounts Assistant for their Renault Dealership in Doncaster.
Reporting to the Dealership Accountant, the key responsibility of the role is as follows:
· To support the Dealership Accountant on financial matters relating to the business
· Supporting the Accountant with producing a trial balance.
· Management of accounts and reconciliations
· You must have a flexible approach to work and good attention to detail including administration and organisational skills.
· Previous motor trade experience is a strong advantage along with previous knowledge of working in Accounts
· Purchase ledger
· Bank Reconciliation
The Ideal Candidate will have:
· Excellent communication skills
· The ability to build rapport
· To work to tight deadlines, acting on own initiative is also very important
In return they offer an industry-leading package to include:
If this looks like the ideal role for you, and your skill sets match the criteria above then please apply below.
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Salary £ Competitive + Benefits