Are you a successful Sales Administrator, Receptionist, Administrator or Sales Support Executive looking to take the next step in your career?
Our client is one of the leading automotive dealers of new and used cars in Essex, established in 1929. With an annual turnover in excess of £150 million, they represent a wide range of quality brands from Chevrolet, Citroen, Dacia, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault, MG and Vauxhall, across 15 dealerships located throughout Basildon, Orsett, Rochford and Southend-on-Sea.
Due to their continued success and growth they are now looking to recruit a Sales Administrator / Supervisor to join them in Southend.
The key responsibility of the Sales Administrator is as follows:
· Responsible for a team of four other sales administrators
· Ordering and invoicing vehicles
· Stock management, stock checks
· Taxing vehicles and controlling vehicle transportation
· Supporting and providing a quality service to the sales function within the dealership is an essential part of the job role
The Ideal Candidate will:
· Have a minimum of five years experience as a new/used sales administrator
· Have ADP/Kerridge experience
· Be a team player
· Possess excellent communication and administrative skills
· Be able to demonstrate an ability to work effectively under pressure in order to meet deadlines
In return they offer an industry-leading package
If this looks like the ideal role for you, and your skill sets match the criteria above then please apply below.
Job Title: Sales Administrator / Supervisor/Manager
Salary £ Competitive + Benefits