The Company is a market leading provider of services to the automotive industry. Impetus Automotive
supports a blue chip client base of vehicle manufacturers through the delivery of products and services via
one of four routes; Consultancy, IT / Data Solutions, Business Process Improvement (BPI) and Business
Process Outsourcing (BPO).
Based in Warwick, the Company is private equity backed and is embarked on an ambitious growth strategy,
based on maximising the value it generates from a loyal customer base.
We are currently seeking an individual to provide support on a temporary basis for 3 months within the administrative functions across the Vehicle System & Credit Control department, including Fleet Accounts.
This role requires strong attention to detail in supporting the administrative requirements of the department. It requires the ability to follow defined processes with a moderate level of day to day decision making being required. There are daily interactions with both Internal and External customers, meaning a strong customer orientated approach is essential. There will be cross functional exposure to each of the three areas within the department ( Credit Control, Fleet Accounts and Vehicle Systems), in addition to the primary focus of providing administrative support to one of the defined areas:
Fleet Accounts :
Validate Fleet orders in respect to Fleet deals based on arrangements with customers.
· Reject and resolve any orders were there is a discrepancy between customer’s purchase order and Toyota Fleet Systems.
· Raise Invoices and Credit notes, if necessary, to Fleet Direct Invoicing customers on a daily basis according to procedure.
· Post daily invoices to customer where no proof of Delivery is required.
· Ensure orders are only approved if customer has sufficient Credit Limit available, or alternatively the customer has paid cash up front, and take action to request an increase or refer to Credit Control for collection of account.
· Ensure that Credit Limit is requested for new accounts and that no vehicles are approved for registration unless a Credit Limit is in place or vehicle has been paid for.
· Request proof of Delivery notes from Centre Network for delivered vehicles to ensure collection by Direct Debit.
· Calculate rebate values due to customers entitled rebates according to procedure.
· Rectify any pricing discrepancies immediately and notify Credit Control and customer of reasons.
· Internal, External and Centre Network liaison relating to new and existing Fleet deals to ensure customer satisfaction.
· Notify Manager Vehicle Systems and Credit Control and Senior Administrator, Fleet Accounts of problem accounts/customers.
· Oversea the running of Incentive Campaigns and Marketing Programmes. Ensure timely distribution of centre statements and process centre payments on time, as stipulated by each campaign.
· Administration of the Centre Standards Programme ensuring correct and timely quarterly reconciliation of payments. Deal with all problems that occur and ensure all departments relevant to the process have provided necessary and correct information. Ensure accurate keying of centre scores and processing of calculations and recalculations as required.
· Gain a thorough knowledge of all aspects of AFRL and DVLA requirements.
· Answer centre queries and understand the risks and implementations of centre AFRL use and process of AFRL auditing (including issuing centre audit notification letters).
· Verification and accurate processing of adhoc incentive payments and bonuses to Centres through Oracles Financials, including Lexus Service Loan Support, Motability Cash back, Centre Employee Car Scheme & Driving Instructor Programmes. Ensure Sales and Market Planning is informed of any issues.
· Make sure all documentation is in place for new centre start (e.g. bank mandates, new centre codes)in conjunction with Network Development. Set up new accounts to allow vehicle stock to be released or in the case of termination, liaison with Vehicle Supply regarding clearing of Centres stock so that the account can be closed.
· Provide relevant support to IS if projects requested by the department are being developed. Ensure that thorough UAT is carried out prior to the implementation of any development onto the live system. Sales Ledger
· Process Daily and monthly Direct Debit and Credit Runs for TGB Group Centres, and Fleet Direct Invoicing Customers.
· Monitor Centre Direct Debits and chase all rejected payments via verbal and or written communication and keep Manager, Vehicle Systems & Credit Control and Senior Administrator updated on any returned payments received as a matter of urgency.
· Action and resolve all Centre and Fleet Direct Invoicing queries raised relating to Direct Debits and Credits. Action daily Sales Ledger batch processing and approvals.
· Download and process External Supplier Files.
· Input manual invoices raised outside the Sales Ledger Department to the Ledger.
· Printing and distribution of statements.
· Ensure Centre Status Reports are sent to each dealer on a monthly basis.
· Ensure reconciliation and collection of balances for all terminated Centres.
· Update and maintain all bank account details in conjunction with Manager Vehicle System & Credit Control.
· Provide copy documentation requested by Centre network within 48 hours for non-V8 Centres.
· Update and maintain Sales Ledger Procedures in conjunction with Manager Vehicle System & Credit Control on a regular, ongoing basis.
· To be successful in this challenging role, you will need to have a finance background,
· Computer literate (Excel and MS Word)
· Possess excellent telephone manner and interpersonal skills.
· You must be able to work in a team
· To be able to adapt quickly to a highly pressurized work load. A customer service background is desirable but not essential.
· Hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm, Monday - Friday
· Competitive salary
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.