Do you want to be an Administrator? If so this could be your first step.
Hartwell are a leading multi-franchise retail motor group in the UK and has been trading successfully for nearly 100 years. Operating 27 franchised dealerships across 12 locations, we currently represent brands including Citroen, Dacia, Fiat, Ford, Jaguar, MG, Nissan, Peugeot, Renault and SEAT.
Due to continuing growth we are now seeking an Office Administrator to join our head office in Oxford.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and organized person to join a busy dedicated friendly team.
Key Responsibilities of Office Administrator:
· Assist with filing, photocopying and scanning
· Answer the telephone and take messages in a professional manner
· Sorting Mail
· Setting up meeting rooms
· Manage the filing system ensuring all paperwork is filed correctly and easily accessible
· Assist the accounts team
· Comply with Company Health and Safety policy
The Ideal Office Administrator:
· Knowledge of Microsoft office packages
· General office skills
· Excellent telephone manner
· Excellent Administration and organizational skills
· Team player
· Good time keeping
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.