The successful Tony Purslow and Jacksons Mercedes-Benz businesses have been consolidated into one new Group business, operating in two separate Market Areas.
Reporting to the After Sales Director, the key responsibility for this role will be to develop a site After Sales strategy for our Poole Retailer. This will focus on capturing all available revenue streams, roll out of the My® Service programme and development and utilisation of human resource to achieve the business objective.
This role will also include:
• Independently managing and developing a customer-oriented and profitable Workshop in Poole. This includes, in particular, optimally utilising the market, a high level of customer satisfaction and high yields for the department, as well as planning, controlling and monitoring processes in customer services areas.
• Independently managing and developing a customer-oriented and profitable retail parts business. To develop and grow the Retail Parts Sales for the site to maximise parts profit and After Sales margin model.
• Managing and developing all employees at the site, including STM’s, Booking Specialists, Technicians, Parts Supervisors/Assistants and Valet staff.
• To deliver the Mercedes-Benz experience and maximise sales and profit opportunities through the delivery of the After Sales strategy.
• To exceed customer expectations at all times.
• Ensuring all Mercedes-Benz UK standards are met and legal regulations on labour and environmental protection complied with. Ensure that all standards and processes are adhered to in line with franchise contract arrangements.
An attractive salary package will be offered along with a company car. Other benefits include a Company Pension and Life Assurance.
If you are interested in the above role please contact Jo Michael, Group Human Resources Director, at [email protected].