Independently managing and developing a customer-oriented and profitable workshop and spare parts business. This includes, in particular, optimally utilising the market, a high level of customer satisfaction and high yields for the department, as well as planning, controlling and monitoring processes in customer services areas.
You are required to maintain ethical standards in accordance with Daimler AG Policies and the Company's Compliance Guidelines and Policies including Anti-Bribery and all relevant competition law.
To ensure that within your area of operation all regulations and standards with regards to FCA are adhered to.
- Determining HR requirements for workshops and spare parts business
- Employing new staff and developing an induction plan
- Managing, coaching and motivating employees and thus ensuring a high quality of employees
- Defining target agreements with employees and reviewing the level of target achievement
- Monitoring and optimising productivity and performance of employees
- Ensuring customers and technicians have access to advice on identifying which spare parts and accessories they require
- Compiling and maintaining a resource plan for the workshop and warehouse and developing concepts and measures for load optimisation
- Planning and controlling Service advertising, customer loyalty activities, customer surveys and other measures for monitoring customer satisfaction
- Regularly reviewing prices for workshop services and, after prior agreement with the company management, adapting them to suit the market
- Monitoring Mercedes-Benz quality and service standards to ensure these are being met
- Identifying reasons for customer dissatisfaction
- Developing measures for ensuring and increasing customer satisfaction
- To identify areas of risk within area of responsibility and for developing and maintaining effective controls to reduce risk of fraud occurring.
- Defining market targets for workshops and the spare parts business within the framework of performance targets defined by Mercedes-Benz UK and, together with the company management, drawing up a corresponding annual plan
- Ensuring planning for facilities, bays, machines, tools, diagnosis installations, etc. is carried out correctly; optimal design of workplaces and processes
- Preparing planning and calculations for investments in workshops, facilities and people together with the company management
- Be accountable for identifying areas of risk within area of responsibility and for developing and maintaining effective controls to reduce the risk of fraud occurring.
- Involvement in determining the communication budget
- Monitoring the regional market with respect to new competitors
- Carrying out analyses of the competition/benchmarking in Services
- Controlling cost management for own department
- Monitoring compliance with all statutory regulations
- Ensuring defective spare parts from complaints and warranty claims are returned correctly
- Ensuring regular reporting for company management
Skills and Experience
A Mercedes-Benz After Sales Manager has extensive knowledge of business administration, has experience of workshops and the spare parts business and knows methods of quality assurance, staff selection, as well as HR development.
Demonstrable experience of the above is crucial to the success of the candidate.
For more information or to apply please click here: www.mercedes-benzretailcareers.co.uk