Impetus Automotive is a successful and expanding Business Services and Consultancy Supplier with a significant blue chip client base. An exciting and challenging opportunity now exists to work with and on behalf of one of our Manufacturer clients – Honda Motorcycles.
To deliver best practice process and performance improvement, at Honda UK Motorcycle Dealers, focusing specifically on workshop parts & labour sales, efficiencies and profitability.
- To develop dealer processes and competencies, in-line with Honda UK standards, to deliver performance improvements in
- Retail parts sales
- Service Direct Profit
- Parts Direct Profit
- To identify the cause(s) of operational performance / process gaps at the assigned dealers
- To create and implement, in conjunction with the dealer, an action plan to address the performance / process gaps, including appropriate remedial action in the areas of;
-Operational activities & business improvement initiatives
-Database management & marketing campaigns
-Productivity, efficiency and utilisation of resources
-Sales performance targeting and creating a sales culture within the dealer
- To provide intensive on-site coaching and monitoring through the implementation of the remedial action plan
- To provide a detailed follow-up of the action plan’s effectiveness, implementing additional activity where required.
- Conduct regular scheduled visits and performance reviews with dealers and implement on-going action plans for maximising sales and profit opportunities.
- Integration into the Honda Motorcycle Aftersales team
- Active interest / affinity with motorbikes and the motorcycle sector
- Ensure implementation of best practice across the dealer business, as per the agreed standards, tools & techniques
- Ensure consistency of approach between individual assigned dealers
- Communication and reporting of activity and results to the Senior Operations Manager via the agreed reporting structure
- Maintenance of a professional, added value image at all times on behalf of Honda UK and Impetus Automotive
Target Profile / Experience:
- An excellent understanding of the service core processes and related KPI’s is essential.
- Previous experience of implementing workshop process and business improvement.
- The ability to add value and improve performance is imperative.
- Minimum of 12 months experience in a field based, regional role would be an advantage.
- Understanding of franchised dealer aftersales business practices
- Proven track record for delivering results
- Ability to inspire and motivate others to achieve results
- Excellent communication interpersonal and analytical skills
- Flexible approach to work – a self-sufficient, self-starter
- PC literate
The closing date for applications is: Monday 26th March 2012