An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Aftersales Manager to join one of the most successful and respected dealer groups in the South of England.
Based in Hampshire you will be responsible for a small team of Service and Parts professionals.
This role will involve, not only optimising profitability and providing the highest level of customer service but also driving the standards and performance of the Aftersales team.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Proven track record in an Aftersales management role, with a minimum of 3 years experience
- Demonstrate a good understanding of running an efficient Aftersales operation
- Be able to demonstrate good systems management as well as interpersonal relationship skills
- Be energetic and determined to succeed
- Have an entrepreneurial approach and strong sales and marketing knowledge
If you feel you can embrace the challenge that this position offers, then you will be rewarded with real opportunities for career progression and a good remuneration package and company car.