After Sales Manager
We are looking for an experienced person to manage a busy Aftersales department within a small but Prestige Brand dealership.
The excellent roll would include:
* Providing an exceptional levels of customer care and satisfaction
* Managing budgets and targets set
* Motivate staff and encourage personal development
* Accurately forecast and plan initiatives to succeed
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to motivate.
* Comfortable in customer facing environments.
* Ensure departmental compliance with company policies and Industry guidelines.
Clean Driver Licence.
Previous experience within this roll is essential to meet the criteria.
* Attractive salary with a bonus upon achieved targets
* Excellent career progression potential
Location - Surrey/Hampshire