After Sales Manager
We are looking for an experienced person to manage a busy Aftersales department within a small but Prestige Brand dealership.
The excellent roll would include:
* Providing an exceptional levels of customer care and satisfaction
* Managing budgets and targets set
* Motivate staff and encourage personal development
* Accurately forecast and plan initiatives to succeed
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to motivate.
* Comfortable in customer facing environments.
* Ensure departmental compliance with company policies and Industry guidelines.
Clean Driver Licence.
Previous experience within this roll is essential to meet the criteria.
* Attractive salary with a bonus upon achieved targets
* Excellent career progression potential
Location - Surrey/Hampshire
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.