We are the UK's largest specialised digital agency in the automotive industry dedicated to ensuring our clients get the most from the internet. We build, manage and market online strategies for more than half of the UK's Top 200 motor retailers and many of the world's leading manufacturers.
As part of our on-going expansion, we are currently looking to recruit a Technical Pre-Sales Specialist for our Aftersales Product Suite at our main office in Bearsted, near Maidstone (Kent).
The ideal candidates should be able to demonstrate exceptional communication skills and have a strong technical specialism or background in Automotive Aftersales and Servicing. A good understanding of digital marketing would also preferable, but not required.
As GForces Aftersales Technical Pre-Sales Specialist you will be responsible for liaising with clients and managing delivery and implementation of our Aftersales product suite and services. Delivering services in to the UK's largest dealer groups you will be responsible for ensuring successful delivery in addition to adding consultative value to clients in the set-up and on-going management. It is important that the Pre-Sales Specialist is heavily involved in all planning, execution and co-ordination of deployments in addition to providing relevant insight and results analysis.
- Client and Sales team liaison to ensure Aftersales products and solutions are quoted, priced and planned swiftly and accurately.
- Intermediary link between Sales, Software Support, Project Teams and the client
- Field based support and on-site setup by brand
- Identify upsell opportunities and value added services within client sites
- Support the Service Plans product with process training for customer facing staff and managers
- Product development and Roadmap involvement to ensure that products evolve efficiently
- Knowledge & experience of multi-brand aftersales departments in a retail dealer group
- Confident, assertive, a good presenter, personable, logical and methodical
- Strong IT skills, with the ability to translate aftersales process into software solutions
- Training or consultancy ability (not necessarily experience)
- Competitive Package
- Welfare Enrichment programme
- Stunning working environment
- Learning and Development opportunities
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.