We require Regional Development Managers for our franchised dealership automotive clients in the UK. CitNOW is a fast growing, market leading business, This dramatic growth has created opportunities for forward thinking automotive professionals.
Working as part of the Dealer support team, the right candidates will have knowledge of the retail motor industry; the ability to Coach and develop aftersales personnel would be an advantage. Franchised dealership aftersales knowledge will be vital for this role.
• To introduce and develop CitNOW for our aftersales clients
• To develop and train service personnel
• Efficiently manage all new clients along a predetermined implementation plan
• Effectively manage client; handle client feedback and support requests – ensure client servicing is of the highest quality
• Maintain up to date knowledge of the client’s business, relevant contacts and structure changes
• Identify and manage risk
• Identify new business opportunities within existing accounts, including the sell-in of on-going training programmes
Maintain awareness of accounts’ profitability
• Develop relationships within the aftersales team and the dealership as a whole
• Make a relevant contribution in areas non-revenue accountable, i.e. brainstorms, team meetings, social occasions and maintaining the company image and culture
• Work closely with the Sales Director and office-based Account Management team to actively identify and pursue new business opportunities
• Identify any weaknesses within the Company’s operations and help find solutions
• Maintain an up to date knowledge of the industry
Skills and Qualifications:
• At least 2 years experience of Aftersales in the Automotive Industry
• Experience in the training and Coaching of personnel
• Excellent presentation skills
• Outstanding communication skills both oral and written
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Excellent organisational skills, able to set priorities, and responsive to customer requests.
• Demonstrates business knowledge, perspective and ethical behaviour.
• Highly self-motivated and enthusiastic.
• Strong computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Apply in writing to the Office Manager, by email Rachel Pendlebury – email@example.com 01189977740
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.