We are looking to employ an experienced Aftersales Training Manager, to be based at our state-of-the-art training facility in Glasgow.
You will be responsible for delivering a portfolio of modular training courses aimed at a wide range of staff, including Franchise Aftersales Managers, Line Managers and aspiring supervisors and other customer service staff.
We are committed to a policy of internal promotion and career development within the organisation and, to achieve this, we must identify the right individuals and prepare them for future management roles by giving them the right skill sets to succeed.
One of the main challenges will be to develop and grow our Aftersales Training Academy, where you will prepare and deliver all training to customer-facing service staff throughout the organisation.
The main role of the Training Manager is to develop and deliver aftersales training programmes to our franchises. You must possess the following;
• Motor trade experience at management level - Parts/Service/Aftersales
• Demonstrable in-depth understanding of Parts and Service operations
• Experience in training across multiple levels – Management, Advisor, etc.
• Evidence of using a variety of proven training methods
• The ability to plan and deliver to agreed training timelines
• Demonstrable ability in engaging and motivating delegates
• Evidence of your ability to facilitate larger attendance workshops
• The ability to design and write training modules all the way through from conception to delivery
• The ability to put together training proposals and work on your own initiative
• A level of computer literacy, and a high level of literacy and numeracy
• The ability to consider the costs of planned programmes and keeping within budgets
• The skills to devise individual learning plans
• The ability to research new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and present this research.
The successful candidate will benefit from excellent working conditions, extensive training, life assurance and private health care, making our package one of the best in the industry.
EMPLOYMENT WITHIN THE ARNOLD CLARK GROUP IS OFFERED SUBJECT TO SATISFACTORY REFERENCE AND DISCLOSURE CHECK.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.
If you feel you have the skills and experience required for this role and would like to learn more, please send your CV and covering letter, advising of your current package and notice period, to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 600 3775
Apply for this job
Please complete the form below.
Your data is used to notify the employer of your interest and they may contact you about the vacancy. We will not use your data for any other purpose. Your details will be deleted from our database seven days after the vacancy closing date.