“Made by Bosch”stands for outstanding quality of a global player. Profit from the multitude of career opportunities in an internationally positioned company.
The section Automotive Aftermarket is responsible for the worldwide aftermarket business and services. In more than 140 countries, we offer spare parts, technical information, as well as diagnostic hard and software and services for analysis, upkeep and repair of vehicles.
The Training Centre in Doncaster is the central location where our customer, a well-known vehicle manufacturer trains apprentices. Courses delivered cover technical, parts and customer service training from a centre equipped with the manufacturer´s tools, equipment and vehicles. Training delivery combines nationally recognised qualifications with the manufacturer´s practices and procedures to ensure training is aligned to meet the needs of their busy dealerships.
- To support the Manufacturer Advanced Apprentice Programme delivery, by working closely with all associated personnel. This is a critical role within the delivery and development of the Learner culminating in Framework completion and occupational competency for the Manufacturer.
- Deliver training and education in compliance with the agreed scheme of work specified quality standards.
- Carry out welfare and Learner Review visits to specified quality standards.
- Monitor Learner Health & Safety within the training environment and their workplace.
- Assess candidates against agreed NVQ, Functional Skills & Technical Certificate standards of competence using a range of assessment methods. This will included electronic or manual logging of portfolio evidence to ensure timely and accurate Learner Progression.
- Assist when requested to the Learner Recruitment process in order to create vacancies, match, assess and interview prospective learners.
- Carry out induction of new Learners in compliance with the Bosch Matching Process.
- Ensure pastoral care is given to all learners in compliance with Bosch rules and the Loco Parentis policy.
- Ensure that Programme Administrators are notified of Learner absence promptly.
- Invigilate electronic on-line testing and report results to ensure timely and accurate Learner Progression.
- Monitor and update all allocated Individual Learning Plans to ensure timely and accurate Learner Progression.
- Prioritise and manage your own time to meet all schedules and target deadlines.
- Monitor and ensure progression of your own Continual Professional Development.
- Contribute to the internal quality assurance of the Advanced Apprenticeship Programme.
- Experience and relevant qualifications in Automotive occupational areas.
- O level / Key Skills Level 2 standard of education in English and Mathematics.
- Training and Assessor qualifications.
- Able to work to tight deadlines in regional and customer sites.
- IT literate.
- Valid, clean driving license and willingness to travel to regional and customer sites.
Make it Happen. Apply Now!